"Provides useful upgrades for surrounding towers."
The Bolt Factory is a tower that does not attack; instead it gives extra stats to towers within its proximity, e.g. extra range, cheaper upgrades, etc.
- Scout | $450 | Increases the range of surrounding towers!
- Overdrive | $800 | Increases the attack speed of surrounding towers!
- Corrosive Decay | $1250 | Surrounding towers are now capable of puncturing steel!
- Enhanced Vision | $2000 | Surrounding towers are capable of detecting and attacking camo cubes!
- Larger Area | $250 | Increases the factory’s area of effect.
- Cheaper Bolts | $650 | 10% discount on all upgrades within the radius
of the factory.
- Bolt Producer | $1200 | The factory starts an assembly line of bolts which produce 3 coins a second.
- Bolt Investor | $5000 | Using capitalism, the factory generates 5% of the value of surrounding towers every 2 minutes! Can process a max coin value of 50000! (Meaning it can produce a max of 2500 coins).
- The Bolt Factory, though expensive, is a great tower to have in your arsenal. Its Enhanced Vision upgrade can prove valuable pre-game.
- Spam laser blasts near a 3-2 bolt factory so the laser blasts can destroy steel.
- When you go for money farm, go all the way with bolt investor, near expensive towers. 2500 coins in 2 minutes is 20 coins a second, which is around 6 times as effective as just bolt producer.
- Apparently when you place the factory, or upgrade it, it might reduce the attack speed of all panic zone snipers in the map.
- Upgrades do not affect other bolt factories.