"Hovers high above the battleground, granting it increased range but poor accuracy."
The Orbital Blaster is a tower that focuses on one cube and damages it repeatedly. Its Death Laser upgrade it an extremely powerful weapon mid-game, since it deals with Bricks and Fusions very well.
- FMJ | $250 | High-powered lasers grant increased projectile velocity, thereby increasing accuracy.
- Hot Beams | $450 | High temperature beams pierce steel cubes.
- Automatic Upgrade | $800 | Automatic fire provides unparalleled power.
- Death Laser | $3200 | Death Laser > all (Does 1 - 3 damage per hit)
- Higher Flight|$125|Increases tower range
- Pointy Laser|$225|Further increases laser pierce
- GIS | $550 | High-powered tracking technology detects camo cubes.
- Satellite Dish | $2000 | Tower swaps its weapons with a high powered satellite that reveals camo cubes to surrounding towers.
- It is advised to buy at least one Death Laser mid-game.
- Spam death lasers near a bolt factory late game, targeting weight.
- Death laser does damage even if the laser doesn't touch the cube.
- Satellite dish reduces range back to the default tower size + research range boost?