"Air superiority decimates the cubes below!"
This tower sends a plane to attack cubes, one of the most dynamic looking tower in the game.
Upgrade Path 1
Jet thrusters|$150|More powerful thrusters allows for quicker strafing
High altitude flight|$200|Cruising at higher altitudes increases line of sight, thereby increasing tower range
Bomber|$900|The once agile fighter is replaced with a powerful bomber jet
The mothership|$9500|Homing missiles never miss a shot and deals critical damage to mechas and bricks!
Upgrade Path 2
Radar detector|$350|Advanced radar equipment allows for camo detection!
Armor piercing rounds|$250|Zoomer projectiles are capable of stripping steels.
Ball Turret|$900|The zoomer is converted to a propeller driven, constant assault machine!
Hellstorm|$10,000|Nothing is left behind…
- Get one ball turret for wave 20 camo rush, if you spam hellstorm you can deal high damage against rushes since it does splash damage too.
- Spam as many motherships as possible.
- The planes can spawn far away from the tower, farther beyond the edge of the targeting radius.
- Mothership drops bombs on cubes outside of target range.
- Bombs hit the road and explode, not cubes, meaning the tower hardly misses.
- Mothership drops lots of bombs at once, and is therefore better than boom baby.
- Path 2 deals splash damage and has a faster firerate than path 1